Monday, July 16

Milf Charlee Chase Fucks Massage Parlor Customer!


Welcome to Charlee's Massage Parlor! Elijah loves my parlor and has asked in advance for a clothing optional session for this appointment. Elijah is a very sexy, fit, athletic man who wants to relieve some tension and I'm more than happy to help him out. He's laying naked on the table and I walk in naked to join him. I begin by rubbing down his upper body with my relaxing scented lotion. His body feels to nice to touch. I work my way down to his stomach and six pack abs, caressing him all over. His cock jumps as I tough his upper body. Next I work on his upper thighs, grazing across his balls with my hands and big tits as I massage him closer and closer toward his cock. I use a different oil to help relax this part of his body. Now it's time for the true stress relief! I massage his balls and oil up his cock, stroking him up and down his hard shaft with my experienced hands....

No comments:

Post a Comment